What is Safeguarding and Child Protection
Everyone has a duty of care to keep pupils at Janvrin School safe at all times. This is known as SAFEGUARDING.
Safeguarding will ensure that:
· Our pupils are safe from maltreatment
· Our pupils health and development is protected
· Action is taken to ensure the best academic and pastoral outcomes for our students
· Information on our students is protected and shared appropriately
· We track concerns about students confidentially and efficiently
· We respond to unplanned absence and to patterns of poor attendance
· We teach pupils how to be safe, including how to respond to concerns in assemblies, Personal, Social and Health Education (PHSE) and ICT
· We supervise the pupils at lunch and break times and as they enter and leave the school building.
For further information on safeguarding please click on the link below
To report a concern please find the details in the below link