Before & After School Clubs
Janvrin School has established a number of clubs and events which are available to children both before, during and after school.
The clubs are an opportunity for children to extend their learning and school-based experiences beyond the normal school hours.
As a school, we also support the demands on families for high quality provision for children outside of the normal school hours when work and other demands may become difficult and offer very successful After School and Breakfast Clubs.
During our clubs children will have:
- Opportunity to experience new environments
- Opportunities to further embed skills taught through the curriculum
- Enrichment in addition to the school curriculum
- Full use of the school’s resources and environment
- Access to specialist coaches outside of the school staff
- Opportunities for additional physical activity
We currently offer the following clubs:
After School Club: